Looking for the perfect gift for the Bears fan in your life? Luckily, we’ve only included the high points from it in our Chicago Bears history book, which is filled with the most memorable games and notable players in the team’s history! You can look back on your favorite Bears moments by seeing how they were reported in the Washington Post at the time, and discover their biggest news headlines throughout the years. Coverage goes as far back as 1932 when the franchise secured its second NFL championship. Featuring the top players and their victories, this history book is the perfect piece of Chicago Bears memorabilia!
Prior to the NFL/AFL merger, the Chicago Bears won eight championships, making them the most dominant force in the first forty years of the NFL. Perhaps their biggest successes during this time came in the early 1940s when they began the decade with three championships in four years. The team holds the record for the most points scored in a single game when they won 73-0 against Washington in 1940 – the largest margin of defeat in NFL history! The Bears won their first Super Bowl in the 1985 season, thumping the New England Patriots under the guidance of “Da Coach”, the irreverent Chicago legend, Mike Ditka.
- Over 130 pages featuring 12.5 x 15 inches (newspaper size) of quality content
- Now updated with the 2021/22 season
- Newspaper articles of “Da Bears’” major games from 1932 onwards
- Free gold embossing and leatherette hardcover binding
- Features genuine articles as originally reported by the Washington Post
- Historic Chicago Bears memorabilia for years to come with a premium gift box
- To see which of the Bears biggest moments are featured in this Chicago Bears newspaper book, take a look at the contents - CLICK HERE
- This item take 1-7 BUSINESS DAYS to produce and ship
Personalizing Your Chicago Bears Book
- The person you’re buying for will feel truly special as you can include their Name on the opening page of the book
- What’s more, their name will be embossed on the leatherette cover free of charge
- Please do not use accents or symbols / emojis as we cannot print these