The Chicago Whales were a professional baseball team based in Chicago. They played in the Federal League, a short-lived "third Major League", in 1914 and 1915. They originally lacked a formal nickname, and were known simply as the "Chicago Federals" (or "Chi-Feds") to distinguish them from the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox.
The team was founded by Charles Weeghman. They came in second in the Federal League rankings in 1914 and won the league championship in 1915. They came to an end when the Federal League came to a deal with the National and American Leagues that disbanded all its teams. The Whales are notable as the original occupants of the stadium now known as Wrigley Field, the current home of the Chicago Cubs and the only Federal League stadium still in use.
- COLOR: Washed Navy
- MATERIAL: 100% Cotton Twill
- SIZE: Unisex
- Chicago Federals raised logo
- Die cut embroidery with cotton thread on front
- Unstructured crown
- Adjustable self-fabric backstrap
- Pre-Curved Visor And Undervisor
- Officially License by Minor League Baseball
- By American Needle