The Chicago Stags were a National Basketball Association team based in Chicago, Illinois from 1946 to 1950. In the BAA's inaugural year, the Chicago Stags were placed in the Western Division, and after 60 games were tied with the St. Louis Bombers at 38–22 each. A tiebreaker game between the two teams on March 31, 1947, resulted in the Stags defeating the Bombers in overtime, 73–66, to clinch the division and a first round bye. Under the initial playoff format, the two division champions faced each other in the Semifinals. The Stags defeated the Washington Capitols, the only team to finish with a better record than the Stags, 4–2, and went on to lose to the Philadelphia Warriors in the BAA Finals, 4–1.
- MATERIAL: Stainless steel construction
- SIZE: 14 Oz.
- SIZE: 6.2 x 6.2 x 3.375 (h x w x d) / 10.6 (circ.) inches
- Chicago Stags artwork
- Friction lid
- Swivel spout
- Comfort handle
- Hand wash is recommended
- Do not microwave
- By ThirtyFive55
- All available sizes take 3-6 BUSINESS DAYS to produce
- Choosing expedited shipping will no way affect this production time
- No CHANGES or CANCELLATIONS can be made once this item starts production
- This is a production item and is considered CUSTOM. No returns or exchanges will be accepted for this item