Is very bad to steal Jobu's rum. Is very bad.
When Cuban slugger Pedro Cerrano could not hit a curveball in the 1989 comedy Major League, Cerrano turned to his voodoo figure Jobu for help. Cerrano offered rum to Jobu so that it would help him to hit curveballs. This Jobu's Rum Major League Shirt shows Jobu's face along with a reminder that his rum "Is Very Bad to Steal." Let everyone know that you are a fan of Major League with this Jobu's Rum Major League t-shirt. Fun fact: Dennis Haysbert, who portrayed Pedro Cerrano, had not played baseball past little league, but he actually cleared the fences multiple times during the filming of Major League. Maybe he asked Jobu to take the fear from his bat.
- MATERIAL: 50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon
- SIZE: Unisex
- Jobu's Rum logo
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Tri-blend has a heather look for all colors
- Machine Washable
- By ThirtyFive55
- All available sizes take 3-6 BUSINESS DAYS to produce
- Choosing expedited shipping will no way affect this production time
- No CHANGES or CANCELLATIONS can be made once this item starts production
- This is a production item and is considered CUSTOM
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted for this item