To All Of Our Loyal Customers,
While life has been turned upside down lately, we know one thing to be true -- SPORTS WORLD HAS THE BEST CUSTOMERS EVER!!!
We want to thank you for the support you've shown these last few weeks. We've received a ton of e-mails, calls, notes and texts from our loyal friends, clients and fans. We understand that although our items are an afterthought in the current world of sports, they are items that cheer people up and can make for a great gift of hope for the future!
Please continue to order from our website, app or by phone! We've had many customers take advantage of our curbside pick-up, so we will continue this service as long as there is demand.
With opening day at Wrigley Field postponed, we're dying to catch up with all our fans that come in seasonally. Please remember to follow the social guidelines, so we can get this virus over and done with! We've received most of our 2020 MLB apparel, jerseys, caps & souvenirs so we're ready to get back to baseball and having fun at Wrigley! Summer is almost here, and we still believe this year can be one of the best ones ever!
Again, thanks for your continuing support -- we feel the love!
The Sports World Chicago Family
Sports World Chicago COVID-19 Customer FAQS
- Can I place an order and will Sports World Chicago deliver my product?
- Yes, SportsWorldChicago.com’s On-Line activities are currently continuing. The website will remain open 24/7 and continue to deliver your product as ordered.
- Should I expect a delay with my SportsWorldChicago.com order?
- You could experience shipping delays with your order as we have implemented a social distancing plan as a precaution for our team at our distribution center and this may temporarily slow down processing, but it's highly unlikely! We're pretty good at what we do!
- Are your shipping facilities still open? How are you keeping your employees safe at your facilities?
- Our shipping facility is open and we have implemented social distancing and sanitation protocols. In addition to following CDC guidelines and regular deep cleanings, our team is wiping down all high-touch surfaces throughout the day with disinfectant. We are practicing social distancing by reducing the number of people in the facility and ensuring that they remain at least six feet apart at all times. We are also maintaining six feet between all workstations and within break rooms at all times. We have instructed any team members who may be sick or feeling ill to stay home and will extend sick leave as applicable.
- What are your Curbside Pick-Up days and hours?
- We're fulfilling internet orders Monday - Saturday, with curbside pick-up from 10AM - 3PM at 3551 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60657.