Wrigley Field is a baseball park located on the North Side of Chicago, Illinois. It is the home of the Chicago Cubs, one of the city's two Major League Baseball (MLB) franchises. It first opened in 1914 as Weeghman Park for Charles Weeghman's Chicago Whales of the Federal League, which folded after the 1915 baseball season. Wrigley Field is nicknamed "The Friendly Confines", a phrase popularized by "Mr. Cub", Hall of Fame shortstop and first baseman Ernie Banks. The oldest park in the National League, the current seating capacity is 41,649; it is the second-oldest in the majors after Fenway Park (1912), and the only remaining Federal League park. The park was designated a National Historic Landmark in 2020.
- MATERIAL: Ceramic
- SIZE: 15 Oz.
- The Friendly Confines artwork
- High quality
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- White gloss
- Full wrap dye sublimation
- All available sizes take 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS to produce
- Choosing expedited shipping will no way affect this production time
- No CHANGES or CANCELLATIONS can be made once this item starts production
- This is a production item and is considered CUSTOM
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted for this item